Slanty is a stray I started looking after in June 2019 when he came by our house with a bad wound on his neck. He's since been treated and his wound is all healed up. He's also neutered, dewormed and vaccinated.
- Playful and very affectionate. Likes to purr loudly and roll over onto his back.
- Will most likely snuggle up next to you in bed.
- Litterbox trained.
- Small and cute, with a short bobtail that twitches when he's excited.
- Can be a bit insecure around other cats and will try to pick a fight, so he's not recommended for a multi-cat household.
- Named Slanty because his head has a slight tilt, perhaps from an accident as a kitten or a birth defect. But he can move and jump around like any normal cat.
He is currently based in Bandar Baru Nilai, Negeri Sembilan (about an hour away from KL city), but I can bring him as far as Sungai Besi (between TBS bus terminal and Lakefields) if a KL location is preferred. DM if you're interested :)