Medical Sponsorship Policy|
By contributing to the medical fund in PetFinder.my, you agree to all of the following clauss in our Medical Sponsorship Policy:
- Only animals by PetFinder.my Verified Rescuers qualify for medical sponsorship.
- The final amount disbursed to the animal will depend on the vet's medical bill submitted.
- Only medical treatments pertaining to the animal's injury will be covered by this fund, determined at the sole discretion of PetFinder.my.
- If you choose to sponsor a specific animal, all of your funds would go towards this animal. However, if you have contributed more than is required for its treatment, PetFinder.my will automatically distribute the excess amount to other animals awaiting urgent medical sponsorship.
- If you contribute to the Medical Fund in general, PetFinder.my will automatically distribute your contribution to animals awaiting urgent medical sponsorship.
- To keep track of your contributions within your PetFinder.my account's Donation History, you would first need to login to PetFinder.my prior to obtaining the reference / description and making the donation.
- Your sponsored funds should appear within 3 working days. If it does not show up, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Donations made are non-refundable and non-tax exemptable.
- PetFinder.my may make amendments to this Medical Sponsorship Policy at any time without prior notification.