I found this sweet girl around the Maluri area near my friend's house. After a day or two, we found out that she just gave birth to four kittens and was in need of the basic necessities in order to sustain her and her kittens. We decided to name her Luna and fostered her and her babies in a few of our friend's houses.
Luna is such a sweet and gentle lady, she is very trusting towards humans and even let us near her babies when they were first born. She is quite a reserved cat and would dodge us when we wanted to give her pets, but within a month she opened up and showed the sweet side of her.
Luna is also a very loving other towards her kittens, even after two months, she still grooms and nurses the two remaining babies (the other two got adopted). The two kittens, Lilo and Lilah, are also available for adoption as well! Give her a chance of a loving home and consider adopting this sweet and loving girl.
(Will be spayed before adoption)
- Adopter should be able to provide proper medical care (exp: annual vaccination and deworm)
- Adopters should not abuse Luna in any form of way (exp: declaw, removal of teeth, etc.)
- Luna is an indoor cat and likes to roam around freely, so adopter should preferably have a cat safe house and must not keep Luna caged.
- Adopter must be responsible and willing to take care of Luna as a lifelong commitment.
- Luna must not be sold or given to another party.