Lilo is one of Luna's kittens, she is a ball of energy, much like her sister, Lilah. We decided to name her Lilo in particular because she is small but feisty, just like Lilo from the movie,'Lilo and Stitch'.
She used to be the smallest out of her litter, but possesses the most energy out of all of them. She would constantly 'meow' loudly at us and would try to climb out of the cage when given the chance.
The two of them are the ones left not adopted out of their siblings. They are a joy to have around and would fit into a loving household. Give her a chance of a loving home and consider adopting this little ball of cuteness!
(Lilo will be vaccinated and dewormed once she is adopted or when she is over 1kg as she is too small now)
Lilo's mummy and sister are up for adoption as well!
- Adopter should be able to provide proper medical care (exp: annual vaccination and deworm)
- Adopters should not abuse Lilo in any form of way (exp: declaw, removal of teeth, etc.)
- Lilo is an indoor cat and likes to roam around freely, so adopter should preferably have a cat safe house and must not keep Lilo caged.
- Adopter must be responsible and willing to take care of Lilo as a lifelong commitment.
- Lilo must not be sold or given to another party.