Update: mum has fell in love with this beautiful diva...so she is part of the big family now...
*took over from rescuer 18Feb2019
This family was rescued by a 80 year old lady when they were stuck in between some wooden planks & wall of her home. This kind hearted lady let mama cat raise her kittens in her home while feeding her daily to help her in nursing the babies. Mama cat has left after doing an excellent job in raising 5 healthy, gentle & well-balanced babies.
Mama cat is a Burmese-Siamese-DSH mix. Burmese by nature is very loving, gentle & loyal. Siamese is intelligent & talkative. These traits are very apparent in her babies. All are manja super affectionate furkids!
Sarabi is a pretty diva. Dad is probably a Persian. Her medium short-hair has a cream base with tiny chocolate stripes & spots. She is indeed a very beautiful girl with a kinked fluffy tail. Despite being a diva, she is actually a sweet loving gentle girl once you earn her trust & love...
Family who is willing to adopt in pairs/ triplets will be given preference - these 5 siblings are very close. Do check out profiles of her siblings & an adoptive sister in links below...
* Female, 5 - 6 months old. Clever with litter tray. Dewormed with Drontal Cat, de-flea/ delice with Frontline. 1st vaccine done on 24 Feb 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Sarabi must be kept indoor at all times, but not caged.
* Home must be cat-safe.
* She has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Sarabi must be neutered when she reaches 7 months old (mid April).
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment. * Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* Please click on this link for details of a simple adoption form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kk6a5ZuoXlcyJEFIJjro_ekSdpLbk3ch
If you feel that you are the right person for this gentle pretty diva, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply