Update: Simba has joined my family...he is just too adorable!
*took over from rescuer 18Feb2019
This family was rescued by a 80 year old lady when they were stuck in between some wooden planks & wall of her home. This kind hearted lady let mama cat raise her kittens in her home while feeding her daily to help her nurse her babies. Mama cat has left after doing an excellent job in raising 5 healthy, gentle & well-balanced babies.
Mama cat is a Burmese-Siamese-DSH mix. Burmese by nature is very loving, gentle & loyal. Siamese is intelligent & talkative. These traits are very apparent in her babies...manja super affectionate furkids!
Simba is a powerful large boy, off-white cream color with chocolate stripes & spots on his body & long tail define his very unique markings resembling a leopard. He is extremely handsome. Despite his powerful look, he is actually a gentle soul...loves cuddle & purr in contentment next to you. At this age, Simba is very energetic & playful, extremely motivated with food!
Family who is willing to adopt in pairs/ triplets will be given preference - these siblings are very close. Do check out profiles of his siblings & an adoptive sister in links below....
* Male, 5 - 6 months old. Clever with litter tray. Dewormed with Drontal Cat, de-flea/ delice with Frontline. 1st vaccine done on 24 Feb 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Simba must be kept indoor at all times, but not caged.
* Home must be cat-safe.
* He has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Simba must be neutered when he reaches 7 months old (mid April).
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* Please click on this link for details of a simple adoption form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JT2LZ5da-Mz5ZbJfuUc10K9_9mCErtLG
If you feel that you are the right person for this gentle handsome boy, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
(now owner's pet)
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply