Update: Kiara (now Miyu) was adopted together with her adoptive sister, Annabelle (now Luna) by the sweet family of Cally, Lilia & Dom.
*took over from rescuer 18Feb2019, adopted 7Apr2019
This family was rescued by a 80 year old lady when they were stuck in between some wooden planks & wall of her home. This kind hearted lady let mama cat raise her kittens in her home while feeding her daily to help her in nursing the babies. Mama cat has left after doing an excellent job in raising 5 healthy, gentle & well-balanced babies.
Mama cat is a Burmese-Siamese-DSH mix. Burmese by nature is very loving, gentle & loyal. Siamese is intelligent & talkative. These traits are very apparent in her babies. All are manja super affectionate furkids!
Kiara is the runt of the litter. She thrives nonetheless in a protected environment with abundance of food & love. She is a brown tabby girl with chocolate stripes, a long tail & very unique yellow eyes. Kiara is sweet, gentle, manja & most attached to her siblings and they all protect her & dot on her. Kiara is shy hence require a bit more time & TLC to feel secure & show her beautiful personality...
Kiara must be adopted together with one of her siblings in order to thrive & be happy. Do check out profiles of her siblings & an adoptive sister in the links below...
* Female, 5-6 months old. Clever with litter tray. Dewormed with Drontal Cat, de-flea/ delice with Frontline. 1st vaccine done on 24 Feb 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Adopter must be willing to be patient in winning Kiara's trust & allow her time to show her sweet personality.
* Kiara must be kept indoor at all times, but not caged.
* Home must be cat-safe.
* She has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Kiara must be neutered when she reaches 7 months old (mid April).
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* Please click on this link for details of a simple adoption form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uYrkR1xrzLVuDdKobkJjNtBa-kx1DmAp
If you feel that you are the right person for this sweet gentle girl, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply