Update: Nala is adopted by the loving family of Joanne and her 2 beautiful daughters Lindsay & Alex....
*took over from rescuer 18Feb2019, adopted 15Apr2019
This family was rescued by a 80 year old lady when they were stuck in between some wooden planks & wall of her home. This kind hearted lady let mama cat raise her kittens in her home while feeding her daily to help her in nursing the babies. Mama cat has left after doing an excellent job in raising 5 healthy, gentle & well-balanced babies.
Mama cat is a Burmese-Siamese-DSH mix. Burmese by nature is very loving, gentle & loyal. Siamese is intelligent & talkative. These traits are very apparent in her babies. All are manja super affectionate furkids!
Nala is sweet, steady & confident. Cream base coat color with chocolate stripes & spots define her very unique markings resembling a leopard. She is a very pretty girl with a kinked tail. Always the first to explore something new, she is inquisitive & sweet... The most talkative among the siblings.
Family who is willing to adopt in pairs/ triplets will be given preference - these 5 siblings are very close. Do check out profiles of her siblings & an adoptive sister in links below...
* Female, 5-6 months old. Clever with litter tray. Dewormed with Drontal Cat, de-flea/ delice with Frontline. 1st vaccine done on 24 Feb 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Nala must be kept indoor at all times, but not caged.
* Home must be cat-safe.
* She has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Nala must be neutered when she reaches 7 months old (mid April).
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* Please click on this link for details of a simple adoption form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HyVTUONGgqqr1NKIvti4Vfr4Cn7ATbKN
If you feel that you are the right person for this gentle, sweet confident girl, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply