Update: I have decided to keep Mufasa the lovebug...he is extremely affectionate.
*took over from rescuer 18Feb2019
This family was rescued by a 80 year old lady when they were stuck in between some wooden planks & wall of her home. This kind hearted lady let mama cat raise her kittens in her home while feeding her daily to help her in nursing the babies. Mama cat has left after doing an excellent job in raising 5 healthy, gentle & well-balanced babies.
Mama cat is a Burmese-Siamese-DSH mix. Burmese by nature is very loving, gentle & loyal. Siamese is intelligent & talkative. These traits are very apparent in her babies. All are manja super affectionate furkids!
Mufasa is a large chubby boy, completely black with round yellow eyes & a kinked tail, extremely handsome & majestic looking. His fur is the softest & most shinny among the siblings. Despite his powerful look, he is actually a super manja boy...will quickly claim his spot on your chest & purrrr. He will always shower you with lots of kisses on your hands & toes...
Mufasa will be happier if he is adopted together with one of his siblings as they are very close & because he is such a gentle soul. Do check out profiles of his siblings & an adoptive sister in the links below....
* Male, 5-6 months old. Clever with litter tray. Dewormed with Drontal Cat, de-flea/ delice with Frontline. 1st vaccine done on 24 Feb 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO POTENTIAL ADOPTER:
* Adopter must be willing to take care of Mufasa's special needs for his back from a previous injury: elimination of high jumping spots (to avoid recurring of the injury), weight control & provision of joint supplement.
* Mufasa must be kept indoor at all times, but not caged.
* Home must be cat-safe.
* He has been on a healthy diet & this must be maintained (no supermarket brands like Friskies etc). Healthy cat = happy cat = happy owner with less medical bills.
* Mufasa must be neutered when he reaches 7 months old (mid April).
* Adopter must be willing to provide a life-long commitment.
* Adoption fee RM180 is non-refundable. This donation will go towards rescuing other animals.
* Please click on this link for details of a simple adoption form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tve3_hUMUlsBaK1kRUUp_1SuvgS0GwHg
If you feel that you are the right person for this sweet handsome boy, please drop me a whatsapp message with details about yourself & your experience with cats.Thank you...
#adoptdontshop #adoptdontbuy #adoptastray #adoptakitten #neuterdontmultiply